Musique en ligne

READY TO FOLLOW YOU

Author : Jacqueline TAIEB

Composer : Jacqueline TAIEB

Performed by : Dana DAWSON

Time : 1980s

Genre : International pop


September 86, New york. I am on my own in a great appartment in manhattan, with an old black but magnificent piano. I am more familiar with Guitar, but my fingers get into a bluesy melodie, with an immediate sentence " I'll be ready to follow you". This is the 10% inspiration - for the remaining 90% of perspiration, talk to my agent ! November 1987, I cross the Atlantic again to find the right artist for my song. look in "the Villagenote voice", auditions, a lot of candidates, and one morning a young woman and her daughter Dana, thirteen, beautifull and sing almost perfectly. Démos in New York , back to Paris, and down to Midem in 88. Positive meeting with Mike Offer, future producer of Dana Dawson and partner with CBS/Sony Music. The single "Ready to follow you" is rele ...

September 86, New york. I am on my own in a great appartment in manhattan, with an old black but magnificent piano.


I am more familiar with Guitar, but my fingers get into a bluesy melodie, with an immediate sentence " I'll be ready to follow you". This is the 10% inspiration - for the remaining 90% of perspiration, talk to my agent !


November 1987, I cross the Atlantic again to find the right artist for my song. look in "the Villagenote voice", auditions, a lot of candidates, and one morning a young woman and her daughter Dana, thirteen, beautifull and sing almost perfectly.


Démos in New York , back to Paris, and down to Midem in 88. Positive meeting with Mike Offer, future producer of Dana Dawson and partner with CBS/Sony Music.


The single "Ready to follow you" is released in August the same year, and climb the charts faster than in my secret dreams.



www.musiqueenligne.com

Ready to follow you - Dana DAWSON, Jacqueline TAIEB - (c) Sony Music France, Helta Music

SHEET MUSIC AND OTHER PRODUCTS AVAILABLE (2)